What is the ActiveSG Cup?
The inaugural ActiveSG Cup will be launched in 2022 to build fun and inclusive competitions & leagues where everyone can have an opportunity to compete and to bring forth a vibrant competition scene in Singapore. This will also provide a competitive pathway for aspiring athletes.
D2D Sports is proud to partner Sport Singapore in this quest to bring football to the masses. Not only will these competitions be fun, exciting and competitive, more importantly, they have to be accessible, affordable and inclusive in order for the events to have the greatest social impact.
The pilot edition of ActiveSG Cup, the ActiveSG Cup 2022 will provide all that.
This Cup competition will provide a platform for the youths of Singapore to finally get on the field for some friendly competition. With this pilot, we hope to use the same template to widen the net and include other age groups in future, from our young ones, to the ones who are young at heart, thereby bringing us much vibrance to the local sporting scene and ultimately, a more active and sporting Singapore.
Summarised Details of the Competition
- It is a 4 v 4 youth competition
- All players must be fully vaccinated
- Registration for all categories now OPEN!
- Registration ends 7 February 2022
- Tournament starts 12 February 2022
- Cost per team is $10.00
Flow of the Tournament
- Week of 12/13 Feb – Zonal Level (up to 4 games)
- Teams will be seeded based on their performance in the Zonal Level, and streamed into groups of similar abilities for the next stage, the National Level
- Weeks of 19/20, 26/27 Feb, 5 Mar – National Level (up to 9 games)
- Top 2 per Group move into Semis, 3rd-10th enter a playoff to determine final standings
- Winners of Semis move on to Finals, Losers move into 3rd/4th Placing match
All ages will be calculated as of 12 February 2022.
- Y13B – Youth 13 Boys (boys aged 13 years old)
- Y14B – Youth 14 Boys (boys aged 14 years old)
- U16B – Under 16 Boys (boys aged 15 or 16 years old)
- Y17B – Youth 17 Boys (boys aged 17 years old)
- U19B – Under 19 Boys (boys aged 18 and 19 years old)
- U16G – Under 16 Girls (girls aged 13, 14, 15 or 16 years old)
- U19G – Under 19 Girls (girls aged 17, 18 or 19 years old)